Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photoshop Fun!




Recently a friend gave me a short Photoshop tutorial and I am forever indebted to him for the little lifesavers he showed me. I know there must be a photoshop for dummies book out there but I am adverse to reading instructions and would much rather spend hours wasting time trying to figure out stuff on my own.
Above is the difference between the unedited version (different photo but practically the same shot) & the newly learned PS applied tricks version. I am in love with dodging & burning & curves!

It's tempting for me to want to photoshop them to perfection but I do think that you need to retain character and no one (should) want to look like they got a glamour shot at the mall.

Although my actual photos should not require too much editing in the first place it is nice to know that in the process of learning I have saving grace! I do love art and computers though so can't wait to learn more!

Rayme when is my next lesson? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment