Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holly, Avery & Jacob





















I had the pleasure of photographing my old High School friend that I haven't seen... well since HS and her babies. Avery was a bundle of energy while Jacob was content just watching us run around trying to catch Avery! I expiremented with the exposure in these photos in editing as I was inspired by my sister's photographer, Michelle Sullivan. All of her photos are slightly over exposed and I absolutely love it! I just need to get photoshop so I can amp up the colors (eyes especially). Thanks Holly! It was a fun shoot!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you are getting so GOOD!! The red balloon black and white picture is AMAZING!!! my absolute favorite- I'm going to re-blog it!! Avery is the cutest girl... LOVE IT!

    and PS, I love overexposed pictures! new Marc Jacobs adds are amazing, you should check them out..

    ReplyDelete